Saturday, July 4, 2020

Saturday - Day 110 is 4th of July

I slept in and slept well except for waking with leg cramps.  My whole body hurt when I got up after yesterday's walking and exertion.

The water pressure was a little low this morning.  I have a feeling that when we turned the water on, some of the debris shook loose while the repair was made might have clogged the faucets a little.  I hate dealing with plumbing.  Everything seemed to be working out better by evening.

It was a very hot day and I worked at what I could but I was pretty tired today.   I took some time to relax in the hammock for a while and that helped.

I'm hoping for more energy tomorrow so I can do some things that have been on my list for a while.  I cannot believe the long weekend is almost over.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment