Saturday, July 11, 2020

Saturday - Day 117

I slept really well last night and wanted to sleep more, but Oliver kept walking around my head and meowing, so I needed to get up to feed him.

Bella needs more flea meds and we can't get them without a new check-up, so we headed down to Windsor for her curbside appointment.  They didn't check her out at curbside, but picked her up and brought her in.  It took a while and the vet wants to do some work on her teeth, but it's hugely expensive.  I will treat her at home and save up.

Bella enjoyed the trip and we stopped at a couple of places on the way home so Bex could run in and grab some items quickly.  Then we went to Westside Farmstand before heading up our driveway to pick up some lemon cucumbers and a bouquet of bright flowers.  I highly recommend the drive out - it's pretty and the stand is a family affair with fresh produce and eggs available as well.


A quiet evening except for the coyotes who are very vocal the last two nights

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment