Friday, February 26, 2021

Thursday - COVID348

 Up on time but still tired!  I know part of that is not sleeping well.

It was another busy work day.  The morning was broken up by the announced arrival of squirrels by the Ring cam.  It was fun to see them frolicking and chasing instead of what I had been concerned about.  No evidence of a coyote visit last night.

I headed out this afternoon to pick up feed and enjoyed the drive on this spring-like day.

I'm still healing.  The dental work is beginning to heal up and while I'm still uncomfortable I don't have the constant pain I've been dealing with for the last couple of weeks.  My toe is another story and I'm looking forward to that feeling better.

Also looking forward to the weekend and hoping I can get caught up enough tomorrow that I can really enjoy some time off.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment