Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Monday - COVID345

I woke up on time, amazingly.  My sleep app said I got 3 hours of sleep because that's when I went to bed, but I was definitely sleeping on the couch for a long time last night.

The pain in my foot outdid the pain from my teeth today, though the tooth pain continues to fade.  It's hard to stay focused. It was a long busy work day.

The coyote did a quick walk-through last night that the Ring barely caught.  I've gone through all of the settings and am not sure why there is a lag in capturing images.  I'll try changing the wifi it is using and see if that helps.  If not, I'll contact the company to see.  It seems as if it is not doing nearly as well as it was last year, when I was able to catch the fox trotting through the whole way.

None of the chickens are laying, not even Blue who has been a real trooper.  It could be she's taking a break and the others are getting ready to lay now that the days are longer, but I know that the Americaunas have started laying earlier in the year than this, so I'm frustrated.

I finished making my hat last night.  I'll do some blocking and then get a picture.  I'm looking forward to trying one using raffia.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment