Monday, February 15, 2021

Sunday - COVID337

I enjoyed being able to sleep a little later again today, though I was up a little earlier than yesterday.

The big coyote showed up again last night and left its calling card.  It's been rainy off and on so I haven't used any of the wolf urine yet.

Tamily came by this afternoon to bring eggs from the farm and Valentine's chocolate covered strawberries.  It was nice to visit with them for a while before the rain showed up.

I picked up groceries from Jess midafternoon and enjoyed seeing her.

The tick bite is still bothering me.  It's painful and itchy at the same time and situated in a bad spot.  I didn't get much done on household projects because of it.  I was able to do a little computer work and started my next crochet project.  That kept me occupied and I lost track of time so it was a late bedtime.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment