Sunday, February 7, 2021

Sunday - COVID330

Ah, I slept until the sun was up this morning.  Because I went to bed so late last night it wasn't a lot of sleep but it was good.

I did some work this morning and then made some food for our small three-person super bowl gathering.  It was nice to have some of the favorites we are used to, even though we couldn't be with the people we normally are with in person this year.  We commented back and forth in group texts about the game and commercials and half time and the virtual football pool using Venmo.  It was fun, even though the team I was rooting for lost.

I did laundry today and gleefully put the sheets out on the line to dry.  Making the bed with line-dried sheets is heaven, and it will feel the same when I walk into my room and smell the fresh scent and then be able to climb into those to sleep.

We had a really good day today and are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment