Monday, February 15, 2021

Monday - COVID338

 It was a holiday but I was up with the sun but not too late to get the animals set for the day.  I still had some work to do and tried to balance it with taking a day for myself.  

Bex and I worked on clearing some things today and I was able to work on my crochet project.  AJ is spending a few days with us during his school break, so we were able to share some pizza and visit with Jess, Mandi, Sis, and Lorna when AJ came this evening.  He and Sissy were sad that the animals were put away for the night before arrived, but Bex and I opened doors so they could peek at them.  Bella and Oliver love AJ as usual and recognized him.

We watched a show and then he went to bed.  He's such a good kid, knows how to brush his teeth better than any kid I've ever known, and ask for what he wants and needs.  He settled onto the mat on the floor in my room.  It's in a different spot than he usually sleeps so I will need to be sure not to trip over him at night.

The tick bite is still bugging me.

Other than that annoyance, we are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment