Sunday, February 21, 2021

Friday/Saturday - COVID342/3

 It's strange not having AJ around today.  My phone became unplugged from the charger and so I slept in a little - not too much.  

I worked for a while and then headed down to the dentist for a consult and education session.  I learned a lot and we have a plan in place for next steps.  My teeth still hurt but it's not as bad now that the antibiotics have started.

More work in the afternoon and I am really looking forward to the weekend.

I forgot to mention I heard gunfire yesterday morning.  I know the dairy workers shoot the doves that roost in their barns, but this was brief, just a handful, and I have a suspicion they might have shot coyote(s).  No new scat overnight, though they have gone a couple days before.  As much as I would be relieved at the respite from the ones wandering through and terrorizing the chickens, I don't think that is the right solution.  At least it's not for me. 

I have no idea how this didn't get posted yesterday, but here it was, waiting.

I slept in today (Saturday) and made myself do some work. I am tired and need a break. I worked on organization in the kitchen a little bit and picked up some bins from Home Depot curbside.  Tam will be coming up tomorrow to help a little bit. I get overwhelmed sometimes and she is great support and has good ideas and resources. 

Bex and I made falafels using the air fryer tonight.  It was really easy and nice to not have to deal with the mess of frying in oil.

My teeth still hurt, though it eased for most of the day.  It seems to be worst in the morning and (of course) right before I go to bed.  

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment