Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Wednesday - COVID347

 I got up pretty much on time this morning but felt like crud.  I am just not sleeping well these days.

I was able to get a lot of work in until early afternoon, when it was time to head out for a root canal.

My new dentist is efficient, friendly, considerate, and attentive.  It was bearable for someone who avoids dentists as much as possible.  I'm looking forward to getting things taken care of.  

As good as the dentist was, I was still not feeling so hot when the numbness wore off, plus my toe is still painful.  I finished up a couple of things, tried to work on another work project, and then needed to chill and try to crochet before finally admitting I need sleep.  I was trying to stay up to take my next amoxicillan at the right time but will bring the pill to bed and set the timer.

The coyote showed up early morning today and was caught on the Ring.

I'll address the wolf pee lines later when I'm feeling better.  For now, the chickens are secure and we are watchful.

The weather is getting nicer and I am seeing grass growing that needs to be addressed before it becomes too much, and it's almost time to start the garden so I'll need to start getting the beds ready.  I am hoping to feel better this weekend to be able to work on some of that.  Plus catching up on transcription that is far behind.

Overall we're still safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment