Thursday, February 11, 2021

Thursday - COVID334

Because I didn't get to sleep until after 4am and hit the alarm off when it went off, I didn't wake up until way too late. What a way to start the day.

It was an intense work day and I'm trying to catch up on a lot.

The coyotes continue to leave scat in the same place. I contacted the company I purchased the wolf urine from to ask them about this, because they dumped in the same place I'd put the urine.  It was a good and timely response with a reasonable thought.  When coyotes are displaced and desperate and there is a food source present, they will ignore the bigger predator's scent.  I was given some suggestions and will implement them for a week.  If I continue to have a problem, the company will refund my money.  Wow.

Between pots and pans being close at hand to make as much noise as possible the next time I see a coyote, and plans in place to set up drip systems for the wolf pee when the rain stops, we'll see how this goes.  Another option is to purchase some motion detected sprayers but I'm hesitant to do that just yet.  I really don't want Oliver to suffer from my determination to scoot the coyotes away from the house.

We are safe and well and looking forward to a long weekend.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment