Friday, February 5, 2021

Thursday - COVID327

Waking was easier this morning which was a good thing because it was another busy day.  Funny how I feel like the more I get done, the more there is still left to be done.

I did finish a project this evening and am looking forward to putting a finishing touch on it and then taking a photo to share.

Blue has not laid an egg in about a week, and the Americaunas are still slacking.  Blue has been a trooper throughout the winter so maybe she just needs a break, though I have noticed more coyote scat around the compound, including some inside the goat pen this morning, so she might be scared.  I have set up cameras again because the coyotes (I think there were more than one last night) are evading the Ring camera.  I had planned to close the goat pen and turn on the fence overnight but forgot.  They may be going inside the pen for water but there is plenty in the creek right now and in the cow pasture, so they don't need to be here.

We are staying safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment