Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Wednesday - COVID270

I am getting up earlier, which is a good thing for me and not so good for Oliver.  That means it's still dark out when I get up and he has to stay inside, moping at the door, until it's light enough for him to be safe outside.

It was a work day.  Things moved along at a good clip but not too overwhelming.  There is still so much to do and it's pretty difficult to complete some tasks remotely.  But we keep figuring it out.

I had a good talk with my boss at the end of the day.  For all of the challenges in this job, that relationship is a good one.  We are missing our legal assistant who is on vacation until the 22nd but have a routine that works well.

I had leftover curry for lunch and dinner and it's gone now so I'll figure something else out for tomorrow.  

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment