Friday, December 25, 2020

Friday - Christmas Day COVID286

I slept a little later but not much.  Bex had told me she'd be up early and I said she could wake me, but as has been the tradition with all my kids - I was up and ready to go while they slept longer.  I remember waking my parents in the wee hours, but my kids have been different.

I enjoyed some coffee and got the animals out before the rain.  

We Zoomed with the kids again this morning and Bex and I exchanged our gifts.  We took it easy the rest of the day, and she ran out to grab some Japanese food for a late lunch/early dinner.  I watched Christmas movies and crocheted while it rained.  The goats were happy to get back into the barn and the chickens roosted early.

It's been a quiet and relaxing day, which is what I needed.  Except for the rain of course, which I still hate even though I wished for some of it to stop the fires and end fire season.  

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.  Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment