Thursday, December 31, 2020

Thursday - COVID292 - Happy New Year

I've been getting up earlier which makes for an easier start (and earlier stop) to the work day.  It also means I get tired earlier, which I guess is all a good thing.

I spent a good chunk of the morning once the sun came up fixing the fence that Salsa took apart yesterday.  They lost some space and I lost the ability to hook the netting up to the battery, so there's no electric deterrent until the new fencing arrives next week.  Good news is that they shipped it out same day - I was thinking they wouldn't get it out until Monday.  

Late afternoon, Bex and I headed down to bring her car to Cory so he could take a look at it and replace some spark plugs.  We're still trying to figure out what's wrong.  We went to the feed store for curbside pickup while we were in town and picked up nacho fries from Taco Bell as a snack because we couldn't resist once we heard they were back.  

It was a quiet night with pizza for dinner and some hot buttered rum as a soothing and tasty new adult beverage.  I was going to wait for midnight but am too pooped.  2021 will get here when it does, and it'll do what it does.  I'm moving into the new year with good intentions.  We'll see how those pan out.

We are staying safe and well.  I hope you are too and that 2021 brings only good things to you and those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment