Thursday, December 3, 2020

Wednesday - COVID263

I way overslept this morning - to 9am.  And discovered I'm almost out of cat food and didn't remember to order more for curbside pickup until 4:30 p.m.  I crossed my fingers that I could pick up same day and wouldn't need to go to Safeway for a different cheap brand of food.

I worked, and I contacted a couple of people and the garbage company about getting rid of the defunct refrigerator.  I decided to pay a local man to haul it away, and Bex and Q helped me get it outside.  As we were rolling it through the kitchen, Bex suddenly stopped and stepped back and said that a zombie mouse had just dropped out of the fridge.  It turned out to be more mummy than zombie, and I disposed of it while the kids got the fridge to the door.  It took some time and finagling to get it out the door.  We got it down the stairs and then waited for Manuel to show up.  It was nice to get that out and plan for the new/old one coming next weekend and wash the floor under where it has resided all this time.

I was going to make crock pot chili but got a late start and the kids picked up sandwiches instead.  I'll start the chili earlier tomorrow.

The old Equinox is supposed to be picked up in the morning, so I need enough sleep so I am up on time.  I need to jump the battery again and hopefully get it to the street where it'll be easier to tow away.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment