Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Monday - COVID261

Sleeping is getting easier but I am still going to bed too late.  I'll work on that.

It was a workday Monday.  I postponed the Equinox inspection/potential sale to tomorrow because I thought I was going to need to take Luna to the vet.  But she was improved this morning.  This girl has been sliding like her mama did and I'm doing my best to take care of her and not make any of my previous mistakes.

When I went outside this morning, I smelled the strong smell of vegetation fire.  I know they are doing controlled burns these days so I stomped down my panic and looked it up.  Yes, a controlled burn nearby.  The adrenaline spike was no fun, though.

The appliance guy was scheduled for between 1 and 4pm today and didn't show.  No phone call either.  It took two days for them to return my call so perhaps they are super busy.  I'll follow up in the morning.

I am trying to finish holiday gifts and as always am worried about deadlines even though I started early.  I do like what I am working on.

It's a topsy turvy world.  But we are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment