Friday, December 4, 2020

Friday - COVID265

I got up on time and got an early start with work.  There was a lot to do today.

I made arrangements to pick up the new/old refrigerator this weekend.  I am going to drive the trailer for the first time to pick it up.  It will fit easily into the space and once the old one was out, I realize it was far too big for the space.  Having something smaller will be nice - no portion of the fridge with handles poking out and into the cramped kitchen.

I was able to take some time to organize and put away some of the evacuation debris that has been crowding my bedroom.  Things are getting back to normal a little, though the car is still half packed.

The TV went out last night and all my fixes didn't fix it.  If electronics are going to break, this is the time I suppose.  I found a good sale and went for a drive this afternoon to pick it up - curbside delivery into the back of the car.

I am still inexplicably angry.  Maybe that's my way out of the depression and feeling that if I'm going to keep getting kicked, I may as well lay down and just take it until maybe it stops. Getting the car and broken fridge out of here seems to have gotten me back in gear.

It'll be a full weekend so time to get some rest.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.


No comments:

Post a Comment