Thursday, December 24, 2020

Thursday - Christmas Eve COVID285

I woke up with the alarm and was glad I had because Mandi called not long after I got up to share her joy about discovering the patterns in the paper snowflakes I'd made for her and the kids.  We had a good chat and then I started my work day.

I took off just before noon to bring gifts to Mom and Dad in Novato with Bex.  We had a good visit and seem to have this distance thing down pat.  We visited through a window using cell phones to communicate and were able to enjoy Mom and Dad opening the gifts we brought for them.  I picked some Meyer lemons before we left with a bag of delicious home baked muffins.

We stopped by Tammy's to drop off a lap blanket from Mom for Tammy's neighbor whose heater went out.  It is cold this week!

Then to Jessi's to drop off some gifts and then home.

I did a little work while Bex ran off to pick up something and by the time she got back, we were starting our Zoom call gift exchange.  We had a great time sharing the gifts we'd made and picked for each other.  Then Bex and I started bucatini for our dinner.

I kept dozing off in front of the TV so it's time for bed.  

Merry Christmas to you all.  We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment