Sunday, December 6, 2020

Saturday - COVID266

I slept in a bit today but not too long.  I took the day to relax and do a couple things around the house. I started on a work project before going out for a while.

Bex and I went to Cotati to "shop and stroll" outdoors and were able to take a look at some things and stay socially distant.  We found a couple of cute things, including a fairy wand from Tamily's booth that I've had my eye on for a while.  We are looking forward to planting that in the garden and watch it shine.

We had a couple of other errands along the way, dropping off e-Waste and picking up items on the way home.

I stayed up later than I had planned because I'll be leaving in the morning driving the trailer for the first time to pick up a new/used fridge. Wish me luck.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment