Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Tuesday - COVID269

Up on time with more sleep last night, though I am slipping a little tonight.

It was work work work today but things are getting done.  I felt like it was Friday at one point and was sad to realize I'm so early in the work week. That's a change from the way days have been slipping past.

Things that make me smile - I heard music coming from Bex's room this afternoon and it was music I recognized ... one of my favorites by England Dan and John Ford Coley.  And she's singing along.  That sparked joy.  I love how she has such a wide-ranging love of music, even greater than mine.

I'm still working on holiday projects in the evenings and too late into the night.  They take a lot of time but are worth it.  I made curry and rice for dinner, filling and warm. 

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment