Monday, December 21, 2020

Monday - COVID282

I was up after the alarm but not too much longer after.  My phone vibrated itself off of the nightstand onto the floor and became untethered from the charger.

When I took Bella out late this morning, I heard the cry of a hawk and stopped to look up.  I watched it circle for a few seconds before realizing that I had what could be lunch at the other end of the leash.  Bella had come to stand next to my leg, so she was safe and she stayed with me on our way back into the house.

It was a work day that I was wishing wasn't because I need to get some wrapping done and finish some gifts.  I'm hoping tomorrow will be a little easier because I was pretty wiped at the end of the day.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment