Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Monday - COVID275

It was a late start to a work day but not too bad.  

It was a busy work day but I had a hard time focusing.  Bex and I worked on our own holiday projects and are making slow but steady progress and enjoying the process.

I've been eating soup until it's gone for lunch and dinner and think that tomorrow will be the last day so I'll need to cook dinner.  I have my next soup planned.  I never got the cornbread made but that's okay - it'll be there when I want it.

The fox showed up last night for a brief appearance near the Ring camera.  I don't know what it was looking at or doing at one point when it went underneath the camera and stood still for at least two minutes.  All that could be seen was its back.  Other than that, the camera has been quiet with just one or two visits from the opossum. 

We are safe and well and hibernating.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment