Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Tuesday - COVID297

Hi ho, hi ho, another work day at home.  I woke up just before the alarm and really tried to go back to sleep.  It was warm and cozy in bed and a bit chilly outside.  But that didn't work.

I kept Ollie inside so we could get him to the vet for a check-up today.  What drew my attention to him maybe having a problem is that I'm using a cat litter that changes color when there are potential health issues.  It turned green a couple of times just prior to a little bit of loose stool, and so I was ready to get him in for a check-up right away.  Tests show that he has a bit of a parasite load and was a little dehydrated.  We've got him on some meds for a couple of weeks and he's continuing the diet I put him on a few months ago when I noticed the pounds packing on.  I noticed he has lost 3 pounds since his last vet visit last year, so my plan is working for a slow and safe weight adjustment.  

Other than that, not much happening but work today.  I got the vacuum fixed and did a good clean-through of the house.  It's amazing what a good vacuuming can do for your mood.  Especially when you pair it with lots of loud music.

The soup lasted for another day of meals but probably won't make it much past maybe lunch tomorrow.  

I'm tired earlier tonight, probably because of the early rise, so I'll hit the warm and cozy covers shortly.

We are staying safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment