Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sunday - COVID309

I tried to sleep in but Oliver wouldn't let me.  His method of waking me is to walk around the perimeter of my bed, including in front of my face and over my head, and then lie down in one of the corners for about a minute.  Then he does it again.  And again.  Finally I give in and get up because there's no going back to sleep.

My intention was to get projects done around the house.  Instead my brain set to working out an ancestral puzzle.  One that I discovered partway through (when I thought I'd made a big discovery) that Jess had already found.  I needed to review her work first.  It was still cool, and still lead to another puzzle.  I discovered she tends to stay on the patrilineal course because it's more clear cut, whereas I like to solve the whole puzzle each step of the way.  

I took some time in the afternoon to work on projects but then read for a while.  It's been a lazy yet productive Sunday.

We are staying safe and well.  I hope you are too.

1 comment: