Sunday, January 3, 2021

Saturday - COVID294

What I forgot to mention last night is that I splashed boiling water just above my wrist while cooking.  Jess and Cory had burn salve and I iced it and by the time I went to bed the pain was gone.  One small blister that is deflated today.

I slept as long as I wanted to, to about 8:30 am.  I was pleased to clock more than 9 hours of sleep.  I needed it.

I had plans to do things around the house today but am pretty tired so did a couple of things and did some transcription work.  I made butternut squash soup from a recipe Jess sent me.  She always has some good finds and I'm grateful she shares.

It's was more computer work than work around the homestead, but I got my projects done and submitted the bill for the month.

We are staying safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment