Friday, January 29, 2021

Friday - COVID321

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night.  I tossed and turned, got up to try to work and see if that would help, but was too tired to do that.  I think I got to sleep around 3am and still got up not too much after the alarm went off.  

It was a busy work day and I was pretty much dragging most of the day.

I made a breakfast biscuit which turned out pretty good.  Separated Pillsbury biscuit in half, put half in a muffin tin, filled with an egg, cooked chorizo, a little salt and pepper, some cheese, and covered with the rest of the biscuit. It looked like a biscuit muffin and turned out good.  I made 8 so there was plenty to have for dinner too because I was too tired to really cook tonight.

I made a run to town to pick up groceries curbside and then fell asleep on the couch watching a show.

I do need to do some work tomorrow but am looking forward to the weekend.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment