Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sunday - COVID302

I spent way too much time on the computer today.

But I sleep in a little.

And got some things done at the house.

And Bella's new sweater dress arrived.




I pulled her back at the end because she wanted to check out the newest coyote poop pile.  

The sweater is a little big.  I'm learning how to order based upon her strange measurements.  She has a tiny neck and a barrel chest, so when I go off of chest measurements, she swims in them because they slip over her shoulders.  So I'll go with the neck measurement next time to see how that goes.

I also ordered a new retractable leash (the sweater was an add-on).  The one we have been using suddenly locked up and I could not figure out how to retract it.  I am super careful with making sure the thin tape went back in straight.  I saw there were screws in the side so I grabbed screwdrivers to pull it apart and fix it, but the screwdrivers wouldn't work, so I took a closer look.  And there are triangles instead of space for a flat head or Phillips screwdriver.  So screw them.  I got a cabled line from a different brand.

Bex made little star cakes tonight which I think look awesome but all she can see are the flaws and her learning curve.

We are staying safe and well in this crazy world. I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment