Thursday, January 14, 2021

Thursday - COVID306

I was up early again and work is still super busy.

On days like these I'm going to try to notice or remember something unique about the day other than sitting at the computer working on confidential things I can't talk about.

This evening as I was getting the goats out of the pen for their trip to the barn for the night, I heard a voice behind me.  It was my neighbor telling me hello and commenting that he was walking their dogs.  I saw the two little jumpy pups and knew they were having fun.  But then thought dusk is probably not the best time to be walking leashed bait.  But he is the kind of person you can't say that to because he knows everything and has lived here longer than me, though he doesn't see the wildlife cruising through at dawn and dusk the way I do.

I heard the dogs barking later, so I knew they made it back okay.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment