Friday, January 15, 2021

Friday - COVID307

I turned the alarm off this morning instead of snoozing, I was so tired.  And then I woke up at 7:30, got feet on the floor, looked at the time, and remembered that I was supposed to wake Bex at 7:30 so we could get her car to the shop at 8:00 to be looked over and hopefully diagnosed.  Just as I realized that, she texted me that she was up.  We both hustled to get dressed and go.

We dropped the car off and stopped by Starbuck so Bex could get coffee.  

It was another busy work day with lots to juggle.

I suspected a fuel issue with the car, and when the shop called Bex to let her know they'd diagnosed the problem, that's what it was.  We picked it up because it's driveable now that she knows how to get it started properly, and she'll work over the weekend to earn money for the repairs.  Everything is tight financially.

Angelo lost a tooth today and the girls and I had a joke and gif fest in text about getting money for the tooth fairy when you can't break a $20 and whether or not it's okay to leave an IOU in the kids' piggy bank or under the pillow.

It was a good day and I'm looking forward to time away from the computer this weekend.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment