Saturday, April 3, 2021

Friday - COVID384

At this hour I can't remember much about today.  It was a work day.

Oliver is not feeling well, so I scheduled an appointment for him to go to the vet tomorrow morning.  I'm hoping he feels better by morning.

I did get to the gate today!

I may let the goats munch in the old garden area.  I'll need to stay with them so they are safely supervised.  This is a wild area now that I am reclaiming.

I'll work on the weeds in the back next and keep up maintenance on what I've cleared already.  Everything grows back quickly and I've already had to spot cut a few areas this week.

Falafels for dinner tonight and a nice chat with my dad.  I'll see them on Easter Sunday for a window visit.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment