Sunday, April 18, 2021

Sunday - COVID400

When I went to bed last night, my legs and the tops of my feet started cramping.  Magnesium oil helped me finally get to sleep.

I set an alarm so I wouldn't sleep the morning away and had a hard time getting up because my hands, feet, legs, and back all hurt.  I finally got up when Oliver laid on top of me and then got off and started meowing in my ear.  I started some coffee and took some Ibuprofen with my vitamins, drinking plenty of water.

Chores were slow.

After a couple cups of coffee, I tried to do some video training but was too tired, so I sat down with crocheting and promptly took a nap.  For three hours.

I went out later to pick up groceries from Jess and was able to talk with Mom and Dad on the drive home.

I was wide awake but think I can get to sleep now. 

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment