Thursday, April 8, 2021

Thursday - COVID390

I slept a little later, but the sun is up earlier and earlier, beaming into my eyes either from the window or reflected in the mirror.

I got to work right away.  We have not only lots of client work to do and tight deadlines, but some changes coming that I'll know more about tomorrow.

After I lost track of time and didn't stop office work until nearly 6pm, I ate the last of my leftover chili and finished a transcription report project.  There's another one waiting but my butt is numb from too much sitting today.

I did get some weed whacking done but did not set my one-hour timer so I got up as often as I should have.

I'm looking forward to the weekend and hope tomorrow brings some clarity.  Lots to do!

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment