Thursday, April 8, 2021

Wednesday - COVID389

Busy busy day, starting soon as I was up.  Work is picking up, which is good but challenging.

I went to the feed store this afternoon.  While sitting in traffic (I have not missed that and am disappointed seeing so many people out now) I noticed an automotive shop with a 60's era Mustang in one of the bays.  The phone number of the shop was posted, so while I sat at the light, I called to see if this was a normal part of their business.  It is.  Bex and I have some ideas for how to get Loretta running again, but this shop can handle a classic car, so it could be an option in the future.

I stopped by the vet to pick up flea meds for Bella.  While I waited in my car, I saw a woman holding a big bundle of fuzz, clearly a puppy but a BIG puppy.  It was a St. Bernard and just laid back in her arms on its back like a big furry baby.  I overheard her telling someone it is 17 weeks old and 20 pounds!

More work in the afternoon.  

I wanted to work on the garden some more but that will need to wait.  I did get a little more weed whacking done.  There are two batteries charged up and ready to go tonight, so there will be more I can do tomorrow.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment