Saturday, April 17, 2021

Saturday - COVID399

It was a very good, very long day.

I overslept, which was bad, but I recovered.  Got chores done, got dressed (!), ordered Starbucks in the car for Tamily and myself, picked up in Healdsburg, and brought it to Tamily in Cotati then helped them set up their booth for the craft fair.  

Met Jess at Park n Ride to travel with her to Mandi's new house for painting the kids' rooms.  We started with lunch, and then got busy.  I ended up washing the inside of the cupboards I could reach (no stepstool to sit on for the lower shelves) because they hadn't been cleaned by the previous owner before they vacated.

I got to talk to Mom when she called to tell me about a great drive they took today.

I was having back and leg pain after working in the kitchen, and so I took some Ibuprofen and meditated in Mandi's car for a while, enjoying listening to the sounds of their new neighborhood.  Very few cars passed, I heard faint voices, doves cooing, birds tweeting, and an occasional bark.  It's so peaceful in their new neighborhood.

The house is cute and I'm so happy for them.  

Jess and I headed back late, and I decided to pick up Amy's for dinner before heading home, but nope - line too long.  In N Out had the typical long line.  I tried Jack in the Box in SR, but too long.  I ended up at Windsor McDonald's and was pleasantly surprised to have Lorna passing me my food.

I'm pretty tired but happy.  It was a good day.  

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment