Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Tuesday - COVID388

Another busy and focused work day.  It feels this week like there are not enough hours and not enough energy to keep up.  I know this will pass.

I'm trying to remember to set my timer to take hourly breaks.  I remembered a few times today and was able to get more weed whacking done, a little clean-up of old spots and then moving to the driveway area.

One thing that bugs me is the Americaunas are still not laying.  I've incorporated red pepper flakes as recommended for the last several days, and nothing has changed.  The coyotes aren't around - at least I don't see evidence or video - and the foxes are even rare.

I'm ready to get to bed a little earlier tonight.  I'm hoping tomorrow is a little more relaxed.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment